December 12, 2012

In the BARE: Escentuals

When I first started using Bare Escentuals Original Flawless Face Coverage Foundation 6 years ago, I had no idea that I would become mildly dependent on it.  Seriously, the most amazing foundation ever. I hate the feel of makeup on my face, so this has been a lifesaver for me over the years.

Needless to say, as the Makeup line became an empire over the last decade, I have dabbled in most of their products.  Today, so many of those products are now a must in my makeup bag at all times and also my daily go to's!

Here are my top picks.   XoX

#1.  All over Face color in Pure Radiance. It is a golden peach sheen and adds just enough shimmer to liven my face up.

 #2. Original Flawless face foundation in medium beige. I stock pile this stuff, for reals.
#3. 24/7 waterproof eyeliner in Midnight.  I finally found the perfect eyeliner. This is it!  It stays put, glides on like a dream, and when you do a dramatic cat eye like I do everyday...this is a necessity!

**P.S. I add liquid liner over top sometimes for an all day full proof cat eye, when I know I don't have time for touch up.  Just a little FYI for you.  I Learned that tip from a makeup artist years ago while working at Victoria's Secret Beauty.
 #4.  Definition and Curl Mascara in Black.  Does two jobs in one. Doesn't flake and still looks natural.  This is amazing and the brush is that perfect size to really get every lash coated.
 #5. My everyday eye color for the past 2 years: Sex Kitten shadow. This stuff is a golden Mahogany and makes any eye color pop.  Very pigmented and lasts all day long! Yes please.
 #6. I am a gloss girl, not lipstick. I do dark eyes, so I always keep my lips nude. This is an amazing gloss that does the trick: Moxie gloss in Trail blazer. It is a nude gold and looks so pretty on!
all images via

No comments: